#SPCHalloween Costume Contest!
Schoenhut wants to see your children’s adorable, scary or creative Halloween Costume! (Furry children too!)
Share your a photo of your little ones all dress up for a chance to win our new My First Piano Tutor!
Contest Dates: October 27th-November 1st, 2016
What’s the prize?
Our new My First Piano Tutor- check it our here.!
You must adhere to the following guidelines to be eligible to win:
- Your Instagram profile settings must be PUBLIC (if not, we can’t see your photo) and the photo must be tagged #SPCHalloween and include our official Instagram handle @SchoenhutPiano.
- If you are awarded a prize and are unable to claim your prize, there is no in place compensation.
- Like Schoenhut’s official Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram accounts and be sure to keep an eye out for any comments mentioning your name after you have entered your photo.
- The official winner will be notified in a comment mentioning your Instagram handle on the winning photo. We will also post the winner’s photo and Instagram handle on our Twitter, FB, Instagram and blog.
- To receive the prize, you must email email@example.com and provide a shipping address located inside the continental US. Include your name, the name of the individual in the photo and your relation to them. Tell us why you love Schoenhut Piano Company!
- The contest is free of charge and the entrant may submit an unlimited number of entries as long as each entry is different.
- The photo that you post must be after 10/26/2016. Any photos posted before this date are not eligible. However, you can re-post the same photo.
How will Schoenhut select the winner?
We will enter your handle into a contest generator that will randomly select a winner.
By entering the Contest, you agree to the Contest Terms and Conditions listed below:
Voluntarily posting photographs, videos, comments or other material on Instagram bearing the @SchoenhutPiano handle and our promoted hashtag “#SPCHalloween” constitutes your consent and grant to Schoenhut Piano Company of the non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, unrestricted, irrevocable, and unlimited right and permission, but not the obligation, to utilize, distribute, publish, exhibit, digitize, display, reproduce, and prepare derivative works of the Posted Content online (e.g., on our websites and social media pages). You represent and warrant that the Posted Content will not contain any third party trademarked or copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of such material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant Schoenhut Piano Company all relevant licenses and permissions to use the material as contemplated herein. You agree not to take any legal action against, and release and discharge, Schoenhut Piano Company, and its directors, officers, employees, agents and affiliates, or any other person or entity acting on its behalf, from all claims in connection with the use of the Posted Content as contemplated herein. Schoenhut Piano Company’s page is in no way sponsored or endorsed by Instagram or any other third party. Instagram is a trademark of Instagram, LLC in the United States and elsewhere.
*Should you enter the contest by using the #SPCHalloween and tagging us with our official handle @Schoenhut Piano, you are giving Schoenhut, LLC the right to share your photo. If your photo will be used for a promotional piece, we will contact you to obtain permission.